All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDo you have an idea for a romance story but don't kw where to start? How To Write a Romance Novel will show you how to get ideas, shape them into a story that's unique and how to create memorable characters. It also covers two crucial aspects of the genre, emotion and sexual tension. Whether you want to write for Mills and Boon/Harlequin or pen more erotic stories like Fifty Shades of Grey , How to Write a Romance will get you started and help you get published. Susan Palmquist was born in London, England but w resides in the US. She's been writing since the late 80s and is w a freelance writer, short story writer, blogger, and author. Her first romance vel, A Sterling Affair was published by The Wild Rose Press. Her work has also appeared in magazines and anthologies in both the US and UK. Under her pen name, she's bestselling author Vanessa Devereaux. As well as her writing career, she's also a tutor for Writers' News Home Study Courses, and frequently teaches workshops through various chapters of the Romance Writers of America.
- Author BiographySusan Palmquist is a freelance writer and author of novels, novellas and short stories. Her work has appeared in magazines and anthologies for both adults and children in both the UK and US including People's Friend and Woman's World. She has also been a columnist, online editor and is a current blogger. As well as writing, Susan also teaches writing workshops for various chapters of the Romance Writers of America and is a writing tutor in the novel and short story courses for Writing Magazine's Writing School in the UK. Also, under her pen name, she is bestselling writer Vanessa Devereaux who writes erotic romances, romantic suspense and erotica novels, novellas and short stories.
- Author(s)Susan Palmquist
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication30/11/2012
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationRopley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCompass Books
- Weight118 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.