All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionA practical, -nsense guide on improving the quality of your academic writing of essays and dissertations at university and college level. As well as advice on planning and structuring essays and dissertations, this book provides hints and tips on spelling, grammar, and how to present university level essays and dissertations. There are also tips on how to check your work, and how to eliminate the obvious mistakes.
- Author BiographyDean Stiles has worked as a journalist in Britain, Ireland and South Africa. He has a masters degree in history, awarded with distinction, from the University of Kent, England. He lives in southern England and divides his time writing books and maintaining his freelance writing commitments to magazines and websites.
- Author(s)Dean Stiles
- Date of Publication07/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectStudy Skills & General Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.