All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYour CV has just seconds to make a good first impression. It's competing with others from people with similar skills and experience to you, so your CV must be outstanding to get ticed. This book shows you how to write that outstanding CV. Discover the secret of writing a short, punchy CV that gets you ticed. Learn how to turn past career achievements into keys to unlock your next job. Encounter techniques for rediscovering those achievements you've forgotten all about. When your CV is in front of a recruiter, it's effectively attending a very short interview on your behalf. By making your CV as good as it can be, you're giving yourself the best possible chance of success.
- Author BiographyAndrew Knowles has spent over 25 years in business working in organisations of all shapes and sizes. He's managed teams of professionals and written hundreds of CVs for job seekers, from graduates to leaders of national businesses. He is now a freelance writer and speaker, specialising in clear, succinct and highly effective communication.
- Author(s)Andrew Knowles
- Date of Publication19/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $26.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.