All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe latest edition of this valuable guide features four completely new chapters on network-based writing techniques that will sell an internal proposal using desktop publishing techlogy Ethical issues The author shares proven methods and techniques for preparing, writing, and submitting papers for business or for publication, including how to plan and organize a paper or report, construct an introduction, prepare the body of a manuscript, and write an effective concluding section. Special chapters discuss the best approaches for writing and publishing a thesis or dissertation, dealing with publishing confidential results, methods for successfully submitting a journal manuscript, plus tips on proofreading and oral presentations.
- Author BiographyHERBERT B. MICHAELSON was formerly the associate editor of the IBM Journal of Research and Development. He is a fellow of the Society for Technical Communication and currently a consultant in technical communication. He is also a senior member of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE).
- Author(s)Herbert B. Michaelson
- Date of Publication04/09/1990
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight395 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.