All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionUndertaking a writing project for assessment can be a challenging prospect for students of all disciplines and especially those new to academic writing in higher education. The unique 12-step approach in this book leads students through the different stages that apply to any form of academic writing - gathering relevant information, processing that information through effective planning, creating the text and developing writing for future assignments including exam writing. The authors follow their tried-and-tested Smarter Student series approach to deliver timely, practical, hands-on guidance based on real-life experience from teaching and assessing students' writing. How to write for university - academic writing for success is an invaluable tutorial and reference for any student approaching university writing assignments.
- Author BiographyJonathan Weyers and Kathleen McMillan both work at the University of Dundee. Both have been teaching and lecturing for over 25 years and latterly have specialised in the transferable skills area. They have a track record of collaborative writing and achievement in this area.
- Author(s)Jonathan Weyers,Kathleen McMillan
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication06/12/2013
- SubjectStudy Skills & General Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPearson Education Limited
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width147 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.