All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $20.05
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover the secrets behind the art of being a 'Chapette' with this charming, fun and fully-illustrated pocketbook. With tips and teachings on everything from styling the perfect up-do to selecting the sassiest swing dress, looking feisty and fabulous has never been easier. You'll be the envy of all your friends with How to be a... Chapette!
- Author BiographyDaisy Loveday is a gift book author.
- Author(s)Dickie Archer
- PublisherSummersdale Publishers
- Date of Publication02/06/2014
- SubjectEntertainment & Etiquette
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSummersdale Publishers
- Out-of-print date13/08/2016
- Content Noteillustrations (colour)
- Weight100 g
- Width106 mm
- Height148 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.