All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe activities in How to be Brilliant at Writing Poetry are open-ended and focus on the process of writing - from initial idea gathering to redrafting and the final product. They recognize that a sense of audience and a purpose for writing are crucial. The 40 photocopiable worksheets aimed at 7-11 year olds (KS2) pupils provide models for different forms of poetry. Activities include: finding a beginning, using words to paint a picture, making up similes and rhyming.
- Author(s)Irene Yates
- PublisherBrilliant Publications
- Date of Publication09/09/1993
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationBedfordshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBrilliant Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight230 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kate Ford
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.