All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionLearn how to become irresistible to men with tutelage in the art of seduction from this scandalous and beautifully bound collection of rules. The modern girl kws what she wants and this is the book to ensure she kws how to get it. From the art of flirting, to the manners of the dinner table, to international relations, these are rules for the most intimate of situations. Learn how to make yourself irresistible, how to be in control and how to orchestrate an encounter. Gently curved binding and page edges, echoing the curves of a woman's body, make the book as sensuous an object as its contents imply - a perfect gift.
- Author BiographyDorcas Pelling has written popular columns for The Erotic Review and Grove Magazine; she has also interviewed and written features and reviews for Canary Magazine, Lotl Magazine Sydney and Time Out Sydney, as well as being involved in the London literary salon Plectrum. Pelling lives in London with her partner and is about to start work with collaborator Sukie Smith on their first play.
- Author(s)Agent Provocateur,Dorcas Pelling
- PublisherAnova Books
- Date of Publication19/09/2013
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Series TitleAgent Provocateur
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- ImprintPavilion Books
- Content Note12 line drawings
- Weight295 g
- Width126 mm
- Height186 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.