How to be Kind: Tales of Inspiration and Lessons in Kindness by Octopus Publishing Group (Hardback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive and heart-warming collection of inspiration ideas about being kind. Including: Tales of the unexpected - random acts of kindness from around the world. Daily good deed - little ideas to enrich your life and the lives of others. Words of Wisdom - quotes to inspire good deeds and positive attitudes. Make history repeat itself - touching tales from history. Feeling good - journaling space to te how you've experienced kindness from little smiles to supportive acts. Count your blessings - journaling space to te your daily positives.
- Author BiographyCara Frost-Sharratt is a freelance writer with over 12 years' experience. She has written for numerous magazines and websites, as well as authoring and contributing to books.
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication24/09/2015
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Series TitleHow to be
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBounty Books
- Out-of-print date12/10/2016
- Weight344 g
- Width191 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.07New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.44
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $73.99
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.