All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSay hello to a new, mindful you Would you like to feel less stressed, live more calmly and be more content? The simple ideas that mindfulness teaches can help you achieve all these things, by allowing you to live in the moment and embrace all that life has to offer. Bursting with tips, centring statements and activities, How to Be Mindful will provide you with everything you need to make every day full of gratitude and peace.
- Author BiographyAnna Barnes has a longstanding interest in mindfulness and emotional wellbeing. She enjoys coastal walks and t'ai chi.
- Author(s)Anna Barnes
- PublisherSummersdale Publishers
- Date of Publication11/08/2016
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.07New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.44
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $73.99
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.