All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.56
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.78Trending at AU $17.63
About this product
- DescriptionSteph Landry's been top of her school's unpopularity list ever since she spilt her red Super Big Gulp all over It Girl Lauren Moffat's white D&G mini-skirt. But w Steph's got a secret weapon -- an ancient book, HOW TO BE POPULAR, which her soon-to-be step-grandmother once used to break into her A-crowd. All Steph has to do is follow the instructions in The Book and wait for the partying begin. But as Steph's about to discover, it's easy to become popular -- it's less easy staying that way!
- Author BiographyMeg Cabot is the author of the phenomenally successful The Princess Diaries series. With vast numbers of copies sold around the world, the books have topped the US and UK best-seller lists for weeks and won several awards. Two movies based on the series have been massively popular throughout the world. Meg is also the author of the best-selling All American Girl, All American Girl: Ready or Not, Nicola and the Viscount, Victoria and the Rogue, Teen Idol, Avalon High, and The Mediator series as well as several other books for teenagers and adults. She divides her time between Florida and Indiana.
- Author(s)Meg Cabot
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/09/2007
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacmillan Children's Books
- Out-of-print date15/02/2017
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition StatementUnabridged
- Reading Age12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.