All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionWhy is it so difficult to find the time to help others? When Seb Hunter became aware of a nagging ache in the place where his soul ought to be, he embarked on a two year odyssey of volunteering - with hilarious results. He collects litter, teaches pensioners how to use the internet, works at Oxfam (where he meets Gladys, his septuagenarian nemesis), mans a steam train line, becomes a star DJ on hospital radio, visits prisoners, and runs a very long way for charity...But will his quest for self-improvement be successful? How to Be a Better Person is the tale of a cynic's attempt to become a better person by helping others. For thing. It's a volunteering call-to-arms! Oh it's t! Well it is, sort of...
- Author BiographySeb Hunter is the author of two previous books, Hell Bent for Leather: Confessions of a Heavy Metal Addict (2004) and Rock Me Amadeus: When Ignorance Meets High Art, Things Can Get Messy (2006). He is one third of the avant-drone ensemble, Crater, in which he plays guitar and electronics. He lives in Winchester.
- Author(s)Seb Hunter
- PublisherAtlantic Books
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAtlantic Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight266 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition StatementMain
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.