All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow to dust for fingerprints, make invisible ink, decipher secret codes, spy on your suspects, hide vital evidence and spring all manner of sneaky surprises? Over 260 exciting photographs show you what to do every step of the way. This title includes an introductory section that describes all the materials, equipment and surveillance skills that you will need. With simple projects to start off with and more daring assignments for more experienced spy kids! If you are clever and sort of devious, you are already halfway to becoming a detective. However, an ace agent also needs to be intelligent, observant and resourceful. It helps if you have a hunger for adventure, too. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to have a whole load of fun! This book shows you all the essential secrets of spying: how to collect information and send messages, and how to assemble a kit of specialized equipment. What sort of detective would you be if you didn't have a hidden pocket, an undercover book with a concealed compartment or spy-hole, a secret camera or a trick wallet? Where would you be without cunning disguises and intruder detectors? Out of business, most likely! One warning - keep this book safe. Do t allow it to fall into the wrong hands. Good luck, super sleuth.
- Author BiographyNick Huckleberry Beak spent three years studying medicine, before deciding to take the next logical step of becoming an entertainer! Since then, he has been playing for a living, running his firm Circus Take-Away, and doing magic, mime, juggling, balloon bending, stiltwalking, unicycling and much more besides.
- Author(s)Nick Huckleberry Beak
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication21/11/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArmadillo Books
- Content Noteover 260 photographs
- Weight386 g
- Width200 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.