All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow to be a Gardener Book Two available in long last in paperback is the hugely successful follow up to the fastest-selling gardening title of all time. Having set out the basic principles of gardening in Book One, this second volume takes an in depth look at all areas of designing and planting your garden. Alan's love of gardening and years of experience really come to the fore as he demonstrates how to create a garden to be proud of. Covering both design and plants, the chapters include boundaries and climbers, patios and containers, borders and perennials and water and wildlife gardens. Released to coincide with How to be a Gardener Revisited, a reversioned series of HTBAG 1 & 2 featuring new footage with Alan Titchmarsh in January 2005. With its perfect balance of practical advice and inspirational ideas, How to be a Gardener Book Two gets to the very heart of gardening and, together with How to be a Gardener Book One, provides a complete reference manual for any garden owner.
- Author BiographyOriginally trained at Hertfordshire College of Horticulture and Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, Alan Titchmarsh is the author of over 40 books about gardening, including How to be a Gardener Book 1: Back to Basics, the fastest-selling of all time in the genre, and the bestselling The Kitchen Gardener: How to Grow Your Own Fruit and Veg. He writes for BBC Gardeners' World Magazine, and is gardening correspondent for the Daily Express and Sunday Express. He has presented Gardeners' World, the annual coverage of The Chelsea Flower Show and Nature of Britain, and has his own daily chatshow.
- Author(s)Alan Titchmarsh
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication30/01/2003
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBBC Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations, index
- Weight1353 g
- Width224 mm
- Height283 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Photographs byJonathan Buckley
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.