All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionMuch has been written about what to expect of your child in the first year of its life, how to tame toddlers and raise children. In an age prone to overparenting, the time is right for the UK's largest online parenting organisation to put the emphasis back on a mother's needs. Often, the pressure to be the perfect mother can add to a mother's worries - especially first time around. Forget the Yummy Mummy phemen that says it's possible to look after a newborn baby, keep your house spic and span, cook gourmet family dinners, and still manage to put your lipstick and heels on. Life isn't really like that. This practical handbook looks at the elements of parenting that can make a mother unhappy and offers information and advice on how to cope. Most importantly this is real advice for real women from real women - the 250,000 members of netmums.com, together with advice from the experts.
- Author BiographyFormer marketing director Siobhan Freegard founded Netmums in 2000 after the birth of her second child, as a way of helping isolated young mothers to find other mums in their own area. It quickly grew out of her Harrow locale into a nationwide online community of mums sharing information and now boasts 500,000 members, with 2,000 new members joining every week.
- Author(s)Netmums,Siobhan Freegard
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication12/07/2007
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Weight449 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.