Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $18.84Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 4 Jan
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is packed with facts and investigates all aspects of your life on the open seas, including food, weaponry, medicine, and of course treasure. The book features illustrations of contemporary characters and artefacts to elucidate the text. Informative captions, a quiz, a complete glossary and an index make this title an ideal educational text. It fits into the guidelines for the National Literacy Strategy at Key Stage 2, and helps to achieve the goals of the Scottish Standard Curriculum 5-14.
- Author BiographyDavid Antram was born in Brighton, England, in 1958. He studied at Eastbourne College of Art and then worked in advertising for 15 years before becoming a full-time illustrator. He has since illustrated well over 100 titles, mainly for children and young adults, including around 60 in the bestselling 'You Wouldn't Want to Be' series.
- Author(s)John Malam
- PublisherSalariya Book Company Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2005
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleHow to be
- Place of PublicationBrighton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBook House
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Width198 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)David Antram
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.