Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionCoaching is an increasingly competitive field and successful coaching businesses need well-trained coaches who inspire trust in their clients and others. If you want your coaching business to be effective, respected, well-organised and profitable - the planning starts here. In this book, coach and writer Shelagh Young takes you through step by step approach to setting up your own coaching business. Top tips include: how to choose the right training course for the type of coach you want to be; how to make your business dreams come true without working 24/7; how to choose and target the right kinds of clients; and, how to plan and grow your business. Contents: 1. What is Coaching?; 2. Developing your coaching skills; 3. My dream business; 4. Who do you want to coach?; 5. Choosing the right client market; 6. How will you deliver your coaching?; 7. Form follows function - designing your business structure; 8. Marketing your business; 9. Growing your business; 10. The Ethical Coach: Protecting you and your clients; 11. Writing your business plan; 12. The beginning is t the end.
- Author BiographyShelagh Young is a writer and a coach with experience in setting up her own life and management coaching business. She is the author of a major distance learning course for life coaches, as well as publications aimed at supporting parents. She currently volunteers in sports coaching. Shelagh lives near Edinburgh with her partner and a two-strong squad of athletic teens.
- Author(s)Shelagh Young
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication18/11/2008
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHow To Books Ltd
- Weight440 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.