All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical guide gives TAs useful advice on: the TAs role; responding to pupils' needs; strategies for behaviour management; working in a team. Each chapter contains checklists for TAs to record their progress, and real life case studies for the TA to learn from.The bookalso contains a list of useful organisations, websites and furtehr reading.
- Author BiographyJill Morgan has worked with TAs for the last 12 years both in the US and the UK. She is currently an Independent Education and Training Consultant.
- Author(s)Jill Morgan
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication08/03/2007
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight158 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.