About this product
- DescriptionHoward the bunny is being bullied at school by the Srton twins. Even though his intuition tells him to tell the teacher about it, he chooses different strategies. Howard tries igring, avoiding, making jokes and getting back at the bullies. Nothing works and things get worse. He finally tells his teacher. She takes action and makes him feel okay and safe. This 32 page illustrated book was created in response to requests by teachers and comes with a lesson and resources to deal with bully issues. This is the third in the Howard B. Wigglebottom series.
- Author(s)Howard Binkow
- PublisherIGI Distributors
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIGI Distributors
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight372 g
- Width261 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Susan F Cornelison
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.