Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.04
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
About this product
- DescriptionMargaret Schlegel is an independent middle class citizen. She is t rich by any means, but she and her family have eugh to live a comfortable life. Through encounters with the Wilcox family, she eventually marries Henry Wilcox. They are wealthy middle class citizens with many prejudices against the more unfortunate folk. When Margaret realizes this, she tries to open their eyes to the plight of the lower class for Margaret feels that in order to be a good person, one should be charitable and kind. But will She be able to stand on her moral ground with the Wilcox family trying to keep her down?
- Author(s)E M Forster
- Date of Publication01/03/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight395 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.