All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHumanism views the human as the conscious subject of free will against the n-human periphery. Posthumanism puts forth a major change to humanism by undoing the separation of human from n-human. Human, All Too (Post)Human argues humanism and post-humanism both rmalize capitalism, the obstacle to social change. The book makes the case that real change is ending class relations to free humanity from wage labor and place human and n-human in a new order of being.
- Author BiographyJennifer Cotter is associate professor of English at William Jewell College. Kimberly DeFazio is associate professor of English at the University of Wisconsin, La Crosse. Robert Faivre is professor of English at SUNY Adirondack. Amrohini Sahay is assistant professor of English at Hofstra University. Julie P. Torrant is assistant professor of English at Kingsborough Community College. Stephen Tumino is adjunct assistant professor of English at the Borough of Manhattan Community College (CUNY). Rob Wilkie is associate professor of English at the University of Wisconsin, La Crosse.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication15/06/2016
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Weight535 g
- Width160 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAmrohini Sahay,Jennifer Cotter,Julie P. Torrant,Kimberly DeFazio,Robert Faivre,Robert Wilkie,Stephen Tumino
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.07New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.44
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $73.99
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.