Human Anatomy Plus MasteringA&P with Etext -- Access Card Package by Michael J. Timmons, Robert B. Tallitsch, Frederic H. Martini (Mixed media product, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $434.23+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $406.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are t transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products. Packages Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may t be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase. Used or rental books If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code. Access codes Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Praised for its atlas-style format, appropriately detailed anatomical illustrations, and exceptionally clear photographs of tissues and cadavers, Human Anatomy is w more visual and interactive. The Eighth Edition includes new one- and two-page Spotlight Figures that seamlessly integrate text and visuals to guide students through complex topics. New QR codes let you use a smart phones to link directly from figures in the book to figures in the Practice Anatomy Lab(TM) (PAL(TM)) virtual anatomy program, giving you additional views for learning bones and muscles. The end-of-chapter Study Outlines w have memory-triggering visuals to help you remember chapter content. And the Eighth Edition w integrates book content with MasteringA&P(R) through expanded Coaching Activities. This program presents a better teaching and learning experience and provides: *Personalized Learning with MasteringA&P: Become engaged with new Spotlight Figure Coaching Activities and a wide range of other question and activity types - all automatically graded. *Text-art Integration: New one- and two-page Spotlight Figures seamlessly integrate text and visuals to guide you through complex topics. You can study the Spotlight Figures in the book, and then instructors can assign them in MasteringA&P. *Text-media integration: New QR codes in the chapters on the skeletal and muscular systems let you use your smart phones to link directly from figures in the book to figures in the Practice Anatomy Lab (PAL) virtual anatomy program, giving them additional views to help you learn bones and muscles. *Time-saving Navigation and Study Tools: Navigate through difficult human anatomy topics through both the book and MasteringA&P. 0321902858 / 9780321902856 Human Anatomy Plus MasteringA&P with eText -- Access Card Package Package consists of: 0321883322 / 9780321883322 Human Anatomy 0321905601 / 9780321905604 MasteringA&P with Pearson eText -- Valuepack Access Card -- for Human Anatomy
- Author BiographyFrederic H. ( Ric ) Martini received his Ph.D. from Cornell University in comparative and functional anatomy for work on the pathophysiology of stress. He is the lead author of nine undergraduate texts on anatomy and physiology or anatomy. Dr. Martini is currently affiliated with the University of Hawaii at Manoa and has a long-standing bond with the Shoals Marine Laboratory, a joint venture between Cornell University and the University of New Hampshire. Dr. Martini is now a President Emeritus of the Human Anatomy and Physiology Society (HAPS) after serving as President-Elect, President, and Past-President over 2005-2007. Dr. Martini was a member of the HAPS committee that established the course curriculum guides for A&P. Michael J. Timmons received his degrees from Loyola University, Chicago. For more than three decades, he has had a strong commitment to teaching nursing and pre-professional students at Moraine Valley Community College (outside Chicago). In 2005-2006, Professor Timmons was honored with the Professor of the Year Award by Moraine Valley Community College and the Excellence award from the National Institute for Staff and Organizational Development for his outstanding contributions to teaching, leadership, and student learning. He has also been the recipient of the Excellence in Teaching Award by the Illinois Community College Board of Trustees. His areas of interest include biomedical photography, crafting illustration programs, and developing instructional technology learning systems. He is a national and regional presenter at the League for Innovation Conferences on Information Technology for Colleges and Universities and at Human Anatomy and Physiology Society (HAPS) meetings. Robert B. Tallitsch received his Ph.D. in physiology with an anatomy minor from the university of Wisconsin'-Madison. Since then, he has been on the biology faculty at Augustana College in Rock Island, Illinois. His teaching responsibilities include Human Anatomy, Neuroanatomy, Histology, and Kinesiology. In seven out of the last nine years, Dr. Tallitsch has been designated as one of a select number of unofficial teachers of the year by the graduating seniors at Augustana College. Dr. Tallitsch serves as a visiting faculty member at the Foreign Languages Faculty at the Beijing University of Chinese Medicine and Pharmacology (Beijing, China) and also at the Foreign Languages Faculty at Central China Normal University (Wuhan, China).
- Author(s)Frederic H. Martini,Michael J. Timmons,Robert B. Tallitsch
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication10/01/2014
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBenjamin-Cummings Publishing Company, Subs of Addison Wesley Longman, Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight3130 g
- Width267 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and Online resource
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.