All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis addition to Anissa Rogers' bestselling Human Behavior in the Social Environment expands the original text with new chapters on spirituality, families and groups, organizations, and communities. Written in the compact, concise manner of the original text, the new chapters cover mezzo and macro contexts, and offer additional material valuable to two- and three-semester HBSE courses.
- Author BiographyAnissa Taun Rogers, PhD, MSW, MA, LCSW is Professor of Social Work at the University of Portland in Portland, Oregon, where she serves as Director of the Social Work Program and Co-Director of the Gender and Women's Studies Minor. She teaches courses across the social work curriculum as well as courses on gender, gerontology, sexuality, and international social work. She also is registered, with her dog, Sookie, as a pet therapy team, working primarily with older adults and hospice patients.
- Author(s)Anissa Rogers
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/05/2016
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 colour illustrations, 7 colour tables, 1 colour line drawings
- Weight558 g
- Width187 mm
- Height235 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.16New
- AU $64.84Used
- AU $78.59New
- AU $105.40New
- AU $75.53Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.52Trending at AU $64.59
- AU $21.87Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $19.90Trending at AU $22.97
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $19.40
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.31
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $94.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.