All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTake an interactive tour through the world's most complicated machine - the human body. With the use of pop-ups, pull-tabs and other velty features, Human Body is a fantastic guide to how the body works. Specialist close-up photography and clear, easy-to-read text reveal what happens on and beneath our skin, from the top of our heads to our toes and everywhere in between. Find out why bones are stronger than steel, follow the amazing journey blood makes around the body and learn how the brain controls everything we think, feel and do. The book also introduces young readers to hormones, the reproductive system, and what happens when we grow and age. Packed with fascinating facts and vivid illustrations, this is an ideal introduction to the human body for budding medical experts aged eight and over.
- Author BiographySteve Parker is an author, editor and consultant specializing in the natural world, biology, technology and general sciences. He has written more than 250 books and has worked on the staff at London's Natural History Museum. Steve is a Senior Scientific Fellow of the Zoological Society of London.
- Author(s)Steve Parker
- PublisherThe Natural History Museum
- Date of Publication18/02/2010
- FormatNovelty book
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Natural History Museum
- Content NoteColour throughout
- Weight800 g
- Width254 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine32 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.57
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $11.56Trending at AU $11.75
- AU $25.74Trending at AU $27.65
- AU $26.61Trending at AU $30.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.