All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith its warm and busy artwork scenes and chunky flaps revealing extra, exciting information, Human Body is the perfect interactive introduction to the human body, from the head right down to the toes! Gentle, friendly text, packed with great facts and useful information, takes young children on a fun journey of exploration to discover more about our bodies and how they work. A follow-up title to the highly successful Animals Around the World, Animals Under the Sea and People Around the World.
- Author BiographyAnthony Lewis is an award-winning artist who has illustrated more than 250 children's books worldwide. His bright, imaginative style, paying great attention to detail, produces fun, accurate illustrations that children love. www.anthonylewisillustration.co.uk Susie Brooks is a writer, editor and artist who has written many non-fiction, novelty and picture books for children, including the following Lift-the-Flap titles: Animals Under the Sea, Dinosaurs Around the World and Space.
- Author(s)Susie Brooks
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication10/04/2014
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleLift-the-Flap
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKingfisher Books Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight599 g
- Width222 mm
- Height283 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Anthony Lewis
- Format DetailsLift-the-flap book
- Edition StatementMain Market Ed.
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.