Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $251.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $214.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are t transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products. PackagesAccess codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may t be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase. Used or rental booksIf you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code. Access codesAccess codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase. -- Provides a thorough foundation in the theory, research, and skills of communication Human Communication: The Basic Course provides an in-depth look at the concepts and principles of human communication, emphasizing public speaking, interpersonal communication, and small group communication. Designed to allow flexibility in teaching approaches, Human Communication: The Basic Course offers instructors a wide range of topics to discuss and apply to real-world experiences. MyCommunicationLab is an integral part of the DeVito program. MediaShare allows students to post speeches and share them with classmates and instructors. Interactive videos provide students with the opportunity to watch and evaluate sample speeches. Online self-assessments and pre- and post-tests help students assess their comfort level with public speaking and their kwledge of the material.
- Author BiographyJoseph A. DeVito received his BA from Hunter College in 1960, his MA from Temple University in 1962 and his PhD from the University of Illinois in 1964. After receiving his PhD, he taught at Hunter College-in-the-Bronx (later Lehman College). He has taught a wide variety of undergraduate and graduate courses, though he has concentrated on the undergraduate level and mainly on the introductory courses. He has served on the editorial boards of Quarterly Journal of Speech, Communication Monographs, Communication Education, Communication Quarterly, Journal of Communication, and Etc: A Review of General Semantics.
- Author(s)Joseph A. DeVito
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication18/05/2014
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date18/08/2014
- Content Notecolour illustrations, colour tables, figures
- Weight1021 g
- Width216 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement13th edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.32New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $101.72New
- AU $79.09New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.30
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
- AU $22.63Trending at AU $23.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.