All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionWhat People Have Said About Human Competence: Among the ideas bulging from this classic work: performance exemplars, potential for improving performance, behavior-accomplishment distinction, performance matrix, ACORN troubleshooting test, performance audits, states, Worth = Value - Cost, kwledge maps, mediators, and job aids. The great accomplishments Gilbert left behind will continue to profit behavior analysis and performance improvement for a long, long time. --Ogden Lindsley, Behavior Research Company Human Competence is probably the most borrowed and least returned book in my library. It's good to have it in print more than once, so that I can keep replacing it, and rereading it for new insights from the original master of HPT. --Rob Foshay, TRO Learning, Inc. Human Competence stands t only as a tribute to Tom's genius, but also as the best single source of ideas about performance techlogy. It is a 'must have' for anyone serious about changing the performance of individuals or organizations. --Dick Lincoln, Centers for Disease Control
- Author BiographyWidely held as the father of performance improvement, Dr. Gilbert's work continues to be integral to workplace performance professionals around the world. A long-time leader in his field, Dr. Gilbert was voted the first Honorary Life Member of the International Society for Performance Improvement.
- Author(s)Thomas F. Gilbert
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication05/04/2007
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight774 g
- Width162 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edition StatementTribute ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.