All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSeventeen cutting-edge chapters review both basic research and clinical applications of chromosomal markers of cancer. The new markers offer great promise, t only for their clinical utility in diagsis, progsis, and disease monitoring, but also for their contributions to a better understanding of the mechanisms of tumor development and progression. The chapters-all written by leading authorities-skillfully reveal fresh insights into the translational role of cytogenetics in identifying the cellular and molecular changes that occur in cancer. Coverage is devoted to many tissue systems-colon, breast, prostate, lung, skin, brain, and kidney-where the diagstic and progstic utility of chromosome markers is clearly demonstrated. A seminal book certain to become the front-line reference and authoritative resource needed by all scientists and clinicians engaged in cancer research, diagsis, and management.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication17/09/2011
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleContemporary Biomedicine
- Series Part/Volume Number13
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight737 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited bySandra R. Wolman,Stewart Sell
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1997
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.