All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionThe Canadian Prairie Ecozone (CPE) is spatially defined by the foothills of Alberta on the west and the boreal forest/parkland interface on the rth and the east. As members of the multidisciplinary SCAPE (Study of Cultural Adaptations in the Canadian Prairie Ecozone) Project, the authors have synthesized a comprehensive account of the successive cultural lifeways and social practices of precontact groups that have succeeded one ather over time and space in this region over the past 11,000 years.
- Author BiographyDr. Nicholson earned a BA from Brandon University and MA and PhD degrees from Simon Fraser University. Specializes in pre-contact Plains and Parkland archaeology at Brandon University. He has an interest in late pre-contact horticultural practice in the region.
- PublisherUniversity of Regina Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2011
- FormatFoam book
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationRegina
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Regina Press
- Content Noteb/w illus
- Weight440 g
- Width165 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byB. A. Nicholson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.