All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHuman Equals Machine is the result of 30 years of research into human nature. Eddie Rafii's experiments examining human nature lead us to this fact: WE DO NOT MOVE UNLESS WE ARE BOTHERED. These experiments have opened a new window into the word of psychology and revealed that every single human motion is based on only 7 facts. Rafii's 7 Facts: Fact 1 - We always want to be comfortable. Fact 2 - We make motions only when we lose our comfort (balance). Fact 3 - A loss of balance always generates a want in us. Fact 4 - There is always suffering and joy associated with every motion. Fact 5 - The more we suffer, the more we enjoy. Fact 6 - The result of our want and fear determines our motions. Fact 7- The degree of our personality and physical characteristics, as well as mental and environmental conditions, determines the level of our wants and fears; we perform motions according to the result of our wants' and fears' sums. The author's experiments and a chain of logic prove that free will does t exist; we are driven only by the outcomes of our wants and fears. Emotions such as love, anger, hate, envy, joy, and sadness are feelings. These feelings mirror certain chemical transactions in our bodies and brains. Consumption of alcoholic beverages makes us feel happy or sad due to chemical transactions in our bodies. Using drugs and smoking marijuana changes our mood by creating certain chemicals in our brain. Listening to poetry or music generates specific chemicals in our brains that result in specific emotional reactions. Depression, anxiety, and manic behavior could become our rm through the consumption of certain chemical formulas... There is thing such as emotions beyond our bodies. Emotional feelings mirror chemical transactions in our bodies and brains, and independent power like free will or decision making exists in human nature. WE ACT AND REACT PRECISELY LIKE MACHINES.
- Author BiographyEddie Rafii is one of the world's rare persons; he has never read a psychology book but his discoveries have revolutionized psychology. Eddie is a thinker and researcher, a genius from Persia. He has spent thirty years finding the cause of human motions. He has discovered seven secrets in human nature that are the basis of our motions. WE DO NOT MOVE UNLESS WE ARE BOTHERED, one of his remarkable discoveries, opened a new window into the world of psychology. At an early age, Eddie graduated from the University of Tabriz with a master's degree in agricultural engineering and then earned a diploma from the Industrial Management Institute, Course of Studies of Societe ACTIM in France. He also is a certified graduate of Centro Studi Agricoli Shell in Italy and has conducted experimental research in vineyards and wineries in Romania. He immigrated to the United States in 1978. His real name is Yadollah Rafii Neishaboori, but he simplified it to Eddie Rafii in the American tradition when he became a U.S. citizen. Eddie says, I'm an ordinary man, but I was able to alter my train of thought and beliefs to see life realities. This was no easy task; it took him seven years to eliminate all cultural, religious, and other beliefs that were strongly instilled and embedded in his mind. At age nineteen, he was consumed with a thought-provoking question: What is the cause of movement? What happens in our minds and bodies that causes us to initiate motions and subsequent movements as we sit doing nothing (remaining immobile)? To answer this question, Eddie conducted various experiments and observations on himself and others. After extensive research, he discovered a clue that logically answered his initial question as well as several related questions. As a result, all his confusion and conflict were resolved. For seven years, he fought the battle between his beliefs of origin and his sense of logic until he successfully overturned the untrue beliefs and cleared his mind to complete his thoughts. Finally, over the last several years, Eddie has been motivated to organize his thoughts into this book and share them with others. This book is the result of a lifetime of thinking, observing, and experimenting.
- Author(s)Eddie Rafii
- Date of Publication07/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.