All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing is a very fragile, sensitive and powerful thing. Learning to draw is like starting to talk or to play an instrument. At first, it is about following a natural inclination, which, with disciplined cultivation, gradually undergoes both small and great progress and soon provides thrilling satisfaction. This path of kwledge becomes more and more fascinating and indispensable from the very moment it begins.This book shows us how to learn to draw the human figure and regain our ability to observe a subject. Being able to capture the human body is a basic requirement for any artist; Human Figure Drawing will help the reader to conquer the fear of making mistakes, in order to face the challenge of drawing with the confidence and curiosity of a child. Human Figure Drawing offers a refreshing perspective on this timeless topic with clear and helpful explanations and around 500 illustrations in b/w and colour.
- Author BiographyDaniela Brambilla: Daniela Brambilla studied Architecture and Art Criticism and from 1986 coordinates the department of Illustration and Animation of the reputed Istituto Europeo di Design of Milan where he teaches Human Figure Design and Pictorial Techniques.
- Author(s)Daniela Brambilla
- Date of Publication16/01/2015
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationBarcelona
- Country of PublicationSpain
- Content Noteillustrations (black and white, and colour)
- Weight1297 g
- Width215 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.