Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionGenerative thinking - the ability to transform the raw data of human experience into productive information - allows us to process any experience in life into principles, programmes and objectives. That means we are never without recourse in resolving problems or achieving goals. Human Generativity: Generative Thinking Skills is an introduction to these empowering generative thinking skills. The book is organised into 6 parts to give readers a thorough grounding in how to prepare for, explore, understand, act and recycle generative thinking skills. Key topics include:* How to prepare by identifying performance, benefits and productivity goals* How to explore the experience by analysing feedback, outputs, processes, inputs and systems* How to understand and synthesise goals by expanding and narrowing systems and operations* How to act by defining objectives, and developing, formulating and evaluating programmes* How to recycle by feedbacking information for more extensive exploring, more accurate understanding and more productive acting.The authors believe the personal implications are profound for the generative thinker - living life as testable principles to be shaped by daily experience. With this book, you will be empowered will the skills necessary to make any journey a generative thinking journey. Human Generativity: Generative Thinking Skills is the third volume in a series of three. In volume one, the authors explore the scientific legacy of generative thinking. In volume two, they introduce the reader to the experimental sciences.
- Author BiographyRobert R. Carkhuff, Ph.D., is a world renowned social scientist who has been generating The Science of Human Generativity for more than five decades.
- Author(s)Christopher J. Carkhuff,Robert R. Carkhuff
- PublisherHRD Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/02/2014
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleHuman Generativity
- Place of PublicationAmerherst
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHRD Press Inc.,U.S.
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.