Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionRobert Carkhuff boldly confronts our current socioecomic crises: Generativity is the solution. What is the question? Human Generativity: The Scientific Legacy sets out to answer that question.
The authors focus on the five systems of human processing:
- Relating which captures our human experience
- Representing which captures our images of these experiences
- Reasoning which culminates processing our images to action
- Reorganising which aligns our human and information resources to succeed
- Repositioning which reorients our organisations to accomplish our purposes or missions
In part I, you'll go on a Voyage of Discovery into the unkwn space of human processing or generativity. Simply put, it is the generation of new ideas. In part II, you'll explore relating as the foundation of the human experience, representing as the foundation of Information Sciences and reasoning as the foundation of Human Sciences. In part three, the authors discuss reorganising as the continuous realignment of resources and repositioning as the continuous representation to the market and how they relate to realising human and information potential.
Human Generativity: The Scientific Legacy is the first volume in a series of three. In volume two, the authors focus on the experimental sciences. In volume three, they introduce the reader to generative thinking skills.
- Author BiographyRobert R. Carkhuff, Ph.D., is a world renowned social scientist who has been generating The Science of Human Generativity for more than five decades.
- Author(s)Christopher J. Carkhuff,Robert R. Carkhuff
- PublisherHRD Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/02/2014
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationAmerherst
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHRD Press Inc.,U.S.
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.