All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionHuman genetics has blossomed from an obscure branch of biological science and occasional explanation for exceedingly rare disorders to a field all its own that affects everyone. This book introduces the key questions and issues.
- Author BiographyRicki Lewis is Adjunct Professor of Medical Education at the Alden March Bioethics Institute, USA, and a genetic counselor with CareNet Medical Group. She is the author of several textbooks including Human Genetics, Hole's Human Anatomy and Physiology, and Life.
- Author(s)Ricki Lewis
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2010
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleThe Basics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note24 black & white illustrations, 20 black & white tables
- Weight226 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.