All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHuman Goodness: Origins, Manifestations, and Clinical Implications focuses on the positive attributes that exist in each human heart. In this volume eight distinguished clinicians elucidate the tion of human goodness and devote their attention to subjects including altruism, kindness, concern, gratitude, and forgiveness. The origins of these valuable traits in the crucible of childhood experience are fleshed out and the therapeutic relevance of these ideas is illustrated with numerous clinical vignettes. As a result, this exceptional, tightly edited book is replete with material leading mental health professionals to see their clients in fresh and increasingly helpful ways.
- Author BiographySalman Akhtar, MD, is professor of psychiatry at Jefferson Medical College and training and supervising analyst at the Psychoanalytic Center of Philadelphia.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication20/11/2014
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleMargaret S. Mahler
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight372 g
- Width163 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited bySalman Akhtar
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.