All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a detailed description of the methods used by U.S. Intelligence in Counter Terrorism Operations. It describes the intelligence tradecraft by which U.S. operatives locate Al Qaeda cells and uncover their leadership and clandestine activities. The book throws light on the Shadow War raging behind the Headlines.
- Author(s)Daryl Pennington
- Date of Publication04/01/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.