All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title will focus on the study of human interphase chromosomes and its relation to health and disease. Orchestrated organization and human geme function in interphase nuclei at the chromosomal level have been repeatedly shown to play a significant role in a variety of basic biological processes involved in realization and inheritance of genetic information within and between species. Current biomedical sciences of post-gemic era refocus basic and applied studies of interphase nuclei genetics and gemics with special attention to interphase chromosome behavior in health and disease. Additionally, related processes are a target of studies elucidating the role of interphase chromosome behavior during development, chromosome/DNA replication, DNA reparation etc. Studies of interphase nuclei have an appreciable impact on different areas of biomedical sciences such as cell biology, neurobiology, cancer research, developmental biology, epigenetics, cytogenetics, and medical genetics, as a whole. Moreover, development of invative and emergent techlogies to analyze interphase nuclei are closely associated with application of these techniques in clinical, diagstic and research practice to solve reproductive problems (including infertility and spontaneous abortions), to investigate congenital malformations (including those produced by aneuploidy and other chromosome abrmalities); genetic diseases (including cardiac, immune, neurological and psychiatric diseases), and cancer. This title will serve as a source of new valuable information and promising ideas for a wide audience of professionals in biomedicine including researchers, scientists, and healthcare professionals in human genetics, cytogenetics, and developmental biology.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/04/2013
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight520 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byIvan Y. Iourov,Svetlana G. Vorsanova,Yuri B. Yurov
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
The 8-Week Blood Sugar Diet: Lose Weight Fast and Reprogramme Your Body for Life by Michael Mosley (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $18.62New
- AU $7.82Used
- AU $21.30New
- AU $24.96New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.92New
- AU $11.61Used
- AU $32.17New
- AU $20.04New
- AU $20.03New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.84Trending at AU $78.53
- AU $21.00Trending at AU $22.75
- AU $31.11Trending at AU $31.93
- AU $79.24Trending at AU $90.07
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.54
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $41.88Trending at AU $42.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.