Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionSummarizing 25 years of research, the author integrates virtually the entire published literature on the phemen of learned helplessness, as well as some unpublished data, into a single coherent theoretical framework. Dr. Mikulincer accounts for the complex nature of the phemen by focusing on cognitive, motivational, and emotional processes, and then details a new coping perspective to deal with uncontrollable events. His groundbreaking work will become an essential reference for all future work in the field.
- Author(s)Mario Mikulincer
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication31/10/1994
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleThe Springer Series in Social Clinical Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlenum Publishing Co.,N.Y.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1420 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.