Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionAn antated listing of English-language books, research articles, and essays on nverbal communication published between 1940 and 1978. The varied perspectives of biologists, ethlogists, sociologists, clinical and social psychologists, and anthropologists on the nature and uses of nverbal behavior are all represented. The alphabetically arranged citations are divided into two categories: studies of rmal individuals, and studies of psychiatric subjects.
- Author Biographyudho /f Constance /i E. /r comp.
- Author(s)C. Obudho Jackson
- Date of Publication28/12/1979
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight489 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byConstance E. Obudho
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.