Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionFor undergraduate courses in Human Relations, Applied Psychology, Human Relations in the Workplace, Career Development; also appropriate for a course in Interpersonal Skills Training. Accomplished author and national speaker, Andrew J. DuBrin brings his expertise of Human Relations and Business Psychology to this exciting Twelfth edition. Focusing on today's work environment, the book takes a two-pronged approach that improves interpersonal skills by first presenting basic concepts and then by featuring a heavy component of skill development and self-assessment. Human Relations: Job-Oriented Skills 12e is t just a textbook. The twelfth edition includes a wealth of experiential exercises, including new cases and self-assessment quizzes that can be completed in class or as homework. This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience-for you and your students. Here's how: *Relate Concepts to What's Happening Today, Personally and in the Workplace: Give students hands-on ways to develop practical human relations skills and stay involved in class.* Reinforce Concepts and Build Skills: Proven pedagogy, exercise sets, and end-of-chapter material are all geared towards ensuring students grasp the concepts.*Keep your Course Current and Relevant: New examples, research findings, and examples appear throughout the text. Twelve of the case openers and twenty-four cases are new.
- Author BiographyAn accomplished author, Andrew J. DuBrin, Ph.D., brings to his work years of research experience in human relations and business psychology. His research has been reported in Entrepreneur, Psychology Today, the Wall Street Journal, Fortune Small Biz, and over 100 national magazines and local newspapers. He has published numerous articles, textbooks, and well-publicized professional books. Dr. DuBrin received his Ph.D. from Michigan State University and is professor emeritus at the College of Business, Rochester Institute of Technology where he has taught organizational behavior, leadership and career management at the Rochester Institute of Technology.
- Author(s)Andrew J. DuBrin
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication03/01/2014
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Out-of-print date18/09/2014
- Content Notecolour illustrations, colour line drawings, figures
- Weight790 g
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement12th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.