All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis edition of Human Relations: Principles and Practices, International Edition continues to focus on the immediate personal application of human relations principles and practices. In addition to incorporating the authors invative Total Person approach toward the field, the Seventh Edition includes an increased emphasis on issues of diversity, presenting a broad range of characteristics that affect relationships on the job and ways to achieve insight when dealing with a wide-range of people related problems. The updated pedagogy includes strategically placed exercises that encourage teamwork and group problem-solving techniques, first-person advice from respected writers, educators, and business leaders, opening vignettes featuring prominent individuals in real-world situations, and Career Corner sections that provide practical solutions to common human relations problems.
- Author BiographyBarry L. Reece is professor emeritus at Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. Prior to this, he was on the faculty at the University of Northern Iowa. He received his Ed.D. from the University of Nebraska. Dr. Reece has been actively involved in teaching, research, consulting, and designing training programs throughout his career. He has conducted more than 500 workshops and seminars devoted to leadership, human relations, communications, sales, customer service, and small business operations. He received the Excellence in Teaching Award for classroom teaching at Virginia Tech and the Trainer of the Year Award presented by the Valleys of Virginia Chapter of the American Society for Training and Development. Dr. Reece has contributed to numerous journals and is author or co-author of six college textbooks that have been through a total of 41 editions. He has served as a consultant to Lowe's Companies, Inc., Wachovia Corporation, WLR Foods, Kinney Shoe Corporation, and numerous other profit and not-for-profit organizations.
- Author(s)Barry L. Reece
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication23/05/2011
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSouth-Western College Publishing
- Content Note246
- Weight474 g
- Width205 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition StatementInternational ed of 7th Revised ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.