Human Relations in Business: Developing Interpersonal and Leadership Skills by Bobbie L. Raynes, Michael G. Aamodt (Paperback, 2000)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $407.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $23.34+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis applied text, designed to increase the student's human resource skills, is a self-contained text, workbook, and study guide-all for one price. Written in a conversational style using stories, real-world examples, and humor, the book is sure to engage the reader. The authors include free-writes, case studies, projects, and personality tests to help students apply what they have read. The pages are perforated to make it easier for students to hand in their projects.
- Author BiographyMichael G. Aamodt (M.A., Ph.D., University of Arkansas) is a Professor Emeritus of industrial/organizational psychology at Radford University in Radford, Virginia. Currently a principal consultant at DCI Consulting Group, he continues to teach a course each semester to fulfill his love of teaching. An award-winning teacher, Mike has taught courses in employee selection, job analysis, compensation, employee training and development, organizational psychology, organizational influence, organizational politics, and forensic psychology. He has published over 50 articles in professional journals and presented many papers at professional conferences. His fast-paced and humorous presentation style makes him a frequently requested speaker. He is the author of APPLIED INDUSTRIAL/ORGANIZATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY (7th Edition), RESEARCH IN LAW ENFORCEMENT SELECTION, I/O PSYCHOLOGY IN ACTION, UNDERSTANDING STATISTICS IN I/O PSYCHOLOGY, and HUMAN RELATIONS IN BUSINESS. He serves on the editorial boards of the Journal of Police and Criminal Psychology, Applied H.R.M. Research, and Criminal Justice and Behavior, and is an active member in such organizations as SIOP, SHRM, IPAC, and the Society for Police and Criminal Psychology. As a trainer and consultant, Mike has helped many organizations deal with such issues as employee selection, performance evaluation, downsizing, organizational change, compensation, and motivation. He is considered one of the nation's experts in police psychology.
- Author(s)Bobbie L. Raynes,Michael G. Aamodt
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication24/08/2000
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Out-of-print date18/09/2015
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1090 g
- Width217 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.44Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.24Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.