All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis text is a comprehensive introduction to human resource management which illustrates theory in practice and encourages students to reflect on current thinking in a critical way and challenge assumptions. Up to date with developments, the authors critically evaluate post-bureaucracy organizational forms, workplace violence, European Works Councils, discipline at work, the law relating to union management, kwledge management, e-recruitment and e-learning amongst others.
- Author BiographyJOHN BRATTON is Associate Professor of Human Resource Management and Leadership at the University of Calgary, Alberta, Canada. - JEFFREY GOLD is Senior Lecturer in Human Resource Management at Leeds Business School, Leeds Metropolitan University, UK.
- Author(s)Jeffrey Gold,John Bratton
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication14/04/2003
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Out-of-print date01/02/2011
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1368 g
- Width189 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.