All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this latest edition of Human Resource Management - A Critical Text, John Storey has brought together leading authorities in the field to provide critical coverage of contemporary and emerging issues in HRM. It builds on the seminal work first published in 1989. The new text contains fully revised and up-to-date chapters from the original contributors while also offering new chapters on electronic HRM, agility and scalability and international staffing. As a result, current debates about the nature and significance of HRM are developed and the volume once again offers the leading in-depth critical analysis of the field. The international team of expert contributors provides an authoritative, critical and original account of contemporary HRM. The book is ideal for advanced management students on a variety of courses.
- Author BiographyJohn Storey is Professor of HRM at The Open University.
- Author(s)John Storey
- PublisherCengage Learning EMEA
- Date of Publication24/09/2007
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCengage Learning EMEA
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight532 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement3rd International edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.