Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- Description@text:A concise, jargon-free guide that covers the main practices and theories that constitute human resource management (HRM). The entries, defined and discussed by a range of international contributors, are drawn from following areas: Employee resourcing The management of employee rewards Developing employees Maintaining good employee relations Tackling emerging issues in the workplace @text:Fully cross-referenced, with suggestions for further reading throughout, this book is a valuable reference for students and professionals seeking to understanding more about the what, why and how of HRM.
- Author BiographyChris Rowley is the inaugural professor of HRM and founding director of the Centre for Research in Asian Management at Cass Business School, City University London. His books for Routledge include The Changing Face of Management in China with Fang Lee Cooke (2010). Keith Jackson is a tutor and researcher at the School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London. He also works as a consultant in international HRM. His books for Routledge include The Changing Face of Japanese Management with Miyuki Tomioka (2003).
- Author(s)Chris Rowley,Keith Jackson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/09/2010
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleRoutledge Key Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note17 black & white tables
- Weight518 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.