All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.32Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionCovering a broad spectrum of topics on HR management that are essential in today's global world, this compilation includes real-life experiences and perspectives of HR professionals to illustrate the many challenges and opportunities encountered in the field. These articles offer insight into many aspects of the HR profession, including organization development, staffing management, employee relations, and effective communication. Demonstrating how HR can contribute to the success of the company's strategy, mission, and goals, this record will be of interest to professionals and academics who will value the scope and depth of information.
- Author BiographyThe Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) is the world's largest professional association devoted to human resource management. Its mission is to serve the needs of HR professionals by providing the most current and comprehensive resources. SHRM represents members in more than 125 countries and has a network of more than 575 affiliated chapters in the United States, as well as offices in China and India.
- Author(s)Society for Human Resource Management
- PublisherSociety for Human Resource Management
- Date of Publication15/01/2011
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationAlexadria, VA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSociety for Human Resource Management
- Content Note15 Charts, 20 Tables, 10 Graphs
- Weight499 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.