All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThrough the preservation of the social, political, and cultural automies of peoples within diverse cultural contexts, Al-Daraweesh and Snauwaert propose a relational epistemology for human rights education.
- Author BiographyFuad Al-Daraweesh is Adjunct Professor of Philosophy of Education at The University of Toledo, USA. He is the associate editor of In Factis Pax: Online Journal of Peace Education and Social Justice. Dale T. Snauwaert is Professor of Philosophy of Education, Director of the Center for Nonviolence and Democratic Education, and Co-Director of the Graduate Certificate Program in the Foundations of Peace Education at The University of Toledo, USA. He is the founding editor of In Factis Pax: Online Journal of Peace Education and Social Justice.
- Author(s)Dale T. Snauwaert,Fuad Al-Daraweesh
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication19/02/2015
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight440 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.