All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume adds to the extensive body of published research on visual communication as a source of meaning, kwledge, and behavior in contemporary culture. They reflect the increasing interest in visual communication from within and without the discipline. The major areas of research covered are visual perception, rhetoric, and the techlogies of symbolic structures, and most of the chapters focus on the significance of identity as a key concept of visual communication research and as fundamental to understanding human communication. Chapters focus on visual intelligence, perception and memory, and cognition and provide a frame for understanding the connections among vision, meaning-making and development of self. Also considered are methods, practices, and theories of visual rhetoric.
- Author(s)Cees Jan Hamelink
- PublisherHampton Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2004
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCresskill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHampton Press
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.