All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $23.77Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
About this product
- DescriptionSpecifically designed for educational use by international relations, law, and political and social science classes, Human Rights in the World Community treats the full range of human rights issues, including implementation problems and processes involving international, national, and ngovernmental action. This new edition reflects the global, large-scale change that has occurred in the field of human rights, and features an extensive bibliography and filmography.
- Author BiographyRichard Pierre Claude is Professor Emeritus of Government and Politics at the University of Maryland, College Park. He is founding editor of Human Rights Quarterly and author of many books, including Science in the Service of Human Rights, also available from the University of Pennsylvania Press. Burns H. Weston is Bessie Dutton Murray Distinguished Professor of Law Emeritus and Senior Scholar, Center for Human Rights, The University of Iowa, Iowa City, and Vermont Law School Visiting Distinguished Professor of International Law and Policy.
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication06/09/2006
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitlePennsylvania Studies in Human Rights
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight993 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byBurns H. Weston,Richard Pierre Claude
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.