All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is an exploration of the security gap in the world today. It makes the case for a new approach to security based on a global conversation- a public debate among civil society groups and individuals as well as states and international institutions.
- Author BiographyMary Kaldor is Professor of Global Governance at the London School of Economics and Political Science.
- Author(s)Mary Kaldor
- PublisherPolity Press
- Date of Publication24/08/2007
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolity Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $25.42Trending at AU $25.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.